interactive, small exhibitions by rtd services
rtd services has developed small interactive exhibitions within several EU funded projects. These exhibitions are based on wooden panels, as well as relevant workshops and experiments for the topics of bio-economy (biotechnology and life sciences, agriculture and fisheries, food and well-being), spices and herbs, animal health & animal feeding (pigs and poultry).
Management, renting and further development of the exhibitions is done by the business cooperation easyscience. (www.easyscience.eu)
- wooden frame for setting up panels and content
- small chairs
- table for experiments and workshops & a rolling container
- two small monitors (computers) to present experiments
- exhibit biomass
- Descriptions of experiments and material lists
available panels and content
- bio-economy (includes three small exhibtions with topics on biotechnology & life sciences, agriculture & fisheries, food & well-being)
- spices and herbs
- animal health & animal feeding (pigs and poultry)
panels can be combined on an individual basis (max. amount of wooden frames - 12 pieces). panels can be used in a single, pair or other combinations.