parts of the interactive easyscience lab
The easyscience lab consists of the following parts. (back to the main page)
WOODEN PANELS and TEXTILES PRINT
12 wooden panels as shown in the photos. Easy to set-up and flexible in combining them (circle, row, half-circle, zick-zack, etc.). Printed textiles with the selected topic to be fixed on the wooden panels. Printing is possible on front and back side. Each wooden panels includes a stable stacker where exhibits and scenery can be placed. On the aluminium poles "Two-sides of the coin" can be shown (see photo).
TABLE, CONTAINER and STOOLS
1 blue-colored table, 1 blue-colored container (secured), includting two touch-screens. 20 wooden stools. The container may be used to secure material, information and other important stuff. Experiments are done on the table and touch-screens show how to do it, games and background information related to specific science and technology topic.
WORKSHOPS, EXPERIMENTS and INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS
Guidelines, Material and backgroung information as well as tipps will be provided. The following experiments have been used so far and visitors liked them:
- Lemon Light – produce light from lemons.
- Potato Clock – Get a watch running with potatoes.
- Life in a drop of water – what is living in a drop of water?
- Measure up your self – measure yourself.
- Starch Test – starch test.
- Photosynthesis – photosynthesis.
- Biodegradables – biodegradables
- Fleeting farmland – filter effect of the soil.